Monday, April 20, 2009

Evil Lurks...

even in those neighborhoods portrayed in Norman Rockwell paintings. This is something I've known on a cognitive level for years. But when it's your neighborhood and suddenly evil is big and scary and right in front of you, you know it on a whole new level. I'll admit I'm struggling with this. My heart hurts. Someone is missing. Please pray for her family.

Update: An arrest has been made - someone she knew. Charge is murder. She has not been found. Prayers still needed. Thank you.

5 comments:

DogBlogger said...

still praying.

zorra said...

I've been following this story online. Still praying.

Kathryn said...

Oh my dear - praying here & now xx

Sue said...

Still praying here too...

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Adding my prayers to all of theirs.