Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dread Report

Hooray! I have outlines for the first two ordination questions. Sometimes getting past getting started is all it takes to build momentum.

Income tax is calculated - outcome is not pretty, but knowing is better than dreading.

Board of Ordained Ministry interviews for continuation in the process are Thursday at 11:30 am - prayers appreciated. Not ranking too high on the dreadometer right now. Just a mild underlying tension.

Busy week all over 3 different cities. This morning I will catch my breath, identify priorities and recognize that I have no deadlines next week or the week after. Stuff to do, but no deadlines. Life is slowing down a bit from the first quarter frenzy. It won't last, so I need to refill and renew while I can.

So how are you doing on getting stuff done?

No comments: