Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DogBlogger tagged me for this meme:

Rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Yadayadayada

Ten years ago: I was preparing to move into the house where I live now. I was anticipating my 20th high school reunion. manBoy was finishing pre-school and preparing for kindergarten. I had no inkling there would ever be Rev. in front of my name.

Five things on today's "to do" list: Meeting about residency requirements for ordination, lunch with friend who is starting a special needs ministry, haircut, work on sermon, workout at Y. All done :-)

Things I'd do if I was a billionaire: Help children with disabilities in Vietnam get the equipment and training they need. Pay off my student loans and other accumulated debt. Pay off church building debt. Send manBoy to top college without student loans. Put a pool and hot tub in the back yard.

Three bad habits: procrastination, leaving cabinet doors and drawers open, and according to manBoy - nagging,

Five places I've lived: Kerrville, Carrollton, Fredericksburg, Lakey, and Huntsville in no particular order.

Five jobs I've had: Music store clerk (2 weeks), Flower Shop Delivery Person, Camp Counselor, Pizza Place Counter Person, Teacher.

Five people I'm tagging:
Elastigirl
Vicar of Hogsmeade
RevDrKate
Rev. Dulce
Mary Beth

2 comments:

DogBlogger said...

Thanks for playing! Amazing what 10 years will bring, huh?

:-)

Anonymous said...

I played!! Thanks for the Tag!!
Hope you had a great weekend away - I love the swim-up bars