Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blog Silence

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or into deep depression. I've just been busy caring for my family and trying to catch up on my CPE assignments. The busy-ness of the season with social, church, and middle school commitments has kept me away from the computer. That and the fact that manBoy has been working on his Science Fair report (on the computer). He had a good birthday celebration this week and was thrilled to receive his first electric shaver. My baby is certainly growing up.

Job update: G&T is looking. We have gotten finances in order so we're okay for a while. We've had many, many blessings poured on us from friends, loved ones, and strangers. I'll blog about that later.

More blogging soon I hope. Science Fair project almost complete, CPE assignments are almost caught up.

2 comments:

spookyrach said...

Hope things slow down soon. Have a merry Christmas.

DogBlogger said...

Hey! I joined RevGals today!