If anyone can tell me why blogger won't let me paste anymore (for a while now) I would greatly appreciate it.
In the meantime, here are the questions (and my answers) posed over at RevGalBlogPals for the Friday Five:
1. When were you smiling lately? Today, when 3 friends and I went shopping for fabrics for a new stole (well 2 new stoles now) that I will need after I'm ordained in June. They had lots of design ideas and I'm excited to see what they come up with!
2. What happened unexpectedly to you this past week?
ManBoy saw the humor in this and got over being put out with me. I swear this cartoonist lives in my attic!
3. How was a catastrophe averted? No real catastrophes loomed (that I'm aware of). See number 2.
4. What was the most delicious thing you ate? That's hard because we just ate normal stuff and leftovers this week. So perhaps the hamburger G&T grilled when I was really hungry. It smelled great. Since it was a pre-made patty, I'm thinking it tasted good because it was a)grilled, b) available when I was hungry, and c)I didn't have to cook it.
5. Did you see and good movies or read any good books this week? I've been re-reading the Harry Potter books because we have them and I don't have to go anywhere to get them and they are enjoyable. I just finished Book 4. We've been watching the movies after I finish each book.
I'm also reading A Bias For Action for Leadership Incubator. It's a good book, but it's totally got me nailed about idle busyness and not accomplishing much. Now I need to read the next part that says what to do about it!