It's actually been cooler here the last few days (highs in the 80's instead of low 100's), so todays meme from Revgalblogpals seems appropriate.
It's that time of year, at least north of the equator. The windows are still open, but the darned furnace comes on early in the morning. My husband went out for a walk after an early supper and came home in full darkness.And yes, where we live, leaves are beginning to turn.As this vivid season begins, tell us five favorite things about fall:
1) A fragrance: Cinnamon candles and wet leaves
2) A color: Peach (see special day)
3) An item of clothing: Fuzzy slipper socks needed for walking on cool tile floors. I have stripes and solids. I put them on when I put on my pajamas and take them off after I'm in bed. They stay right there beside the bed until I need them the next morning.
4) An activity: Sitting in big chair reading in above slipper socks.
5) A special day: Our anniversary - it will be 28 years next month. Our bridesmaids wore peach, and the groomsmen wore dark brown. Very fallish.